Fáilte - Welcome
Ceol Pipes was established on Achill Island, Co. Mayo in 2010 by myself, John Butler, to produce premium quality, handcrafted uilleann pipes.
The uilleann pipes, along with the harp, are recognised as the national instrument of Ireland. They are the most evolved of all the bagpipe instruments found around the world.
The Rambles of Ceol Pipes
- Ceol Pipes Featured on www.gnomhaigheo.ie- May 2014
- Ceol Pipes in China- March 2014
- New Videos- Sean McKeon & Gay McKeon- February 2014
- Ceol Pipes video interview on www.iwcs.com- October 2013
- New Video: Mikie Smyth- July 2013
- Ceol Pipes First Full Set- July 2013
- Ceol Pipes Regulators Launched- February 2013
- Ceol Pipes at Kite Surf Pro World Championships Launch- Oct 2012
- Ceol Pipes wins at RDS National Crafts Competition 2012!
- Ceol Pipes at RDS National Crafts Exhibition- August 2012